The Global Language Monitor, a language analytics company based in Texas, tracks language trends around the world. One of its projects is an annual list of the year’s most buzzed-about words, phrases, and people, which provides a good snapshot of what the world was thinking about in 2010. Click through below for the five most popular words and phrases of 2010.
- @acementornash camp giving students experience in the #construction, #engineering and #architecture worlds @acementor 1 hour ago
- The subtle power of uncomfortable silences flipboard.com/@flipboard/-th… 19 hours ago
- You're only as good as your Latest Failure lnkd.in/et76whd 19 hours ago
- Hiring Pressures Mount As Talent Supply Tightens ow.ly/3GDY30dKITB 21 hours ago
- Come join us on July 27 lnkd.in/e27aPfn 21 hours ago
CEO and COO jobs