The Global Language Monitor, a language analytics company based in Texas, tracks language trends around the world. One of its projects is an annual list of the year’s most buzzed-about words, phrases, and people, which provides a good snapshot of what the world was thinking about in 2010. Click through below for the five most popular words and phrases of 2010.
- The latest Big Data Daily! paper.li/RyanSearch/140… Thanks to @Neovantas #bigdata #datascience 1 hour ago
- T-20 for Don Henley, Joe Walsh, Vince Gill and crew. #TheEagles at #BRIDGESTONE arena 13 hours ago
- The latest The Decision Psychology Daily! paper.li/RyanSearch/149… Thanks to @philpmj3 @mjpsychotherapy #podcast 15 hours ago
- HIMSS 2018 – Intelligent Disruption and Digital Transformation are Upon Us blogs.informatica.com/2018/02/22/him… #himss 15 hours ago
- The latest Driving Disruption in Healthcare ! paper.li/RyanSearch/150… Thanks to @Liz_Carroll24 @OrchardSoftware @bVvLeZMW0qxXgeB #healthcare 15 hours ago
CEO and COO jobs